Do you have 30 minutes (or less)? You can make these peanut butter cookies! You likely already have all the ingredients for these peanut butter cookies too. This is literally the only peanut butter cookie recipe you’ll ever need again! You know how much I love peanut butter – check out these peanut butter cookie bars, too!
The best part? You can remember all the ingredients really easily too. Just remember the number 1. There are four ingredients in our peanut butter cookie recipe and each one contains a 1 measurement. 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 tbs honey and 1 egg. Really, it’s that simple!
4 Ingredient Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
So whether you need a quick bake sale or cookie swap recipe, or you’re gearing up for a holiday event. This easy peanut butter cookie recipe will work perfectly!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (+ sugar to spinkle on top)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray
- With your mixer, mix sugar, peanut butter, honey and egg in a medium bowl until smooth
- Roll cookie dough into 1½ balls and place on cookie sheet
- Flatten out each cookie and create a criss-cross pattern using a fork
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sugar
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes, move to cooling rack with spatula
- Serve warm or cooled. Store in airtight container for several days
Tip: These are awesome peanut butter cookies to make a day ahead of time. Store them overnight in an airtight container and the peanut butter flavor becomes even more of a stand out in this easy recipe. Amazing flavor and perfect texture – these peanut butter cookies won’t last long!
Don’t be afraid to take this peanut butter cookie recipe up a notch – add in chocolate chips, or turn them into M&M’s® candy peanut butter cookies – you’re only limited by your imagination!