Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Swirl Bars
Do you like peanut butter? Cookies? Brownies? Yes? Okay, you’ll freakin’ love these peanut butter cookie brownie swirl bars! They packed with sweet flavors you love and so simple to make. This peanut butter cookie brownie bar recipe is something you can handle, and the kids can even get in on this one!
Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Swirl Bars Recipe
Be the most popular person at the office or make your friends and family drool. These peanut butter bars are to-die-for! If you love chocolate chip cookies, brownies and peanut butter – you can’t go wrong with this recipe! The rich flavor of peanut butter swirls through this brownie, cookie bar.
These swirled peanut butter cookie dough brownie bars are perfect for gatherings, parties, to bring to the office or to enjoy when you need a little break. Take a break and enjoy the most delicious peanut butter bar on the planet! Of course you can’t go wrong serving these peanut butter bars with milk!
For extra fun, serve with milk in these fancy bottles!
Easy peanut butter cookie brownie bars recipe
15 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- Preheat oven to 350°F; line a 13-x 9-inch pan with parchment (grease pan to make parchment stick easily). Lightly grease parchment paper & sides of pan
- Cut 1/2 of the cookie dough roll into 1/2 inch slices; store or bake the rest of the cookies as you wish
- Arrange cookie dough slices in a single layer in pan
- With lightly floured hands, press & pinch dough together to completely cover bottom of pan
- Lightly press peanut butter sandwich cookies in a single layer onto cookie dough
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour over cookies
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add egg, peanut butter and vanilla, beating until blended. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto brownie batter; swirl batters together with a butter knife
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until the center is puffed and set.
- Cool, cut and enjoy!
Wrap tightly with saran wrap and foil, store in freezer for up to two weeks. Thaw before serving.
What’s your favorite dessert?