Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Here it is folks, the lady of the Scrappy Geek household is allowing me to share this Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe! It’s delicious and easy to make.
We try to make this recipe when we have family gatherings or parties. It’s that good – everyone loves it. It’s not one of those recipes that people say “oh that’s great, did you make this yourself” — all while feeding the dog under the table… It really is good!
Like any cheesecake, it does have a tendency to crack on the top (especially if it’s not cooked in a water bath). But just cut it up and put a dab of cool whip or whipped cream on top. Yummy!
This is a great recipe for pumpkin cheesecake. We make this for our family gatherings and it's always a big hit. Try it for yourself! This recipe makes enough batter for 2 cheesecakes equal to the size of the pre-made crusts you find at the grocery store. Yes, we use the pre-made crusts.
20 minPrep Time
55 minCook Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
- Mix ginger snap crumbs, pecans and butter; press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch spring form pan. (Or just buy pre-made crust)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Remove 1-1/2 cups of the batter; place in small bowl.
- Stir remaining 1/4 cup sugar, the pumpkin and spices into remaining large bowl of batter.
- Spoon half of the pumpkin batter into the crust.
- Top with spoonfuls of half of the reserved plain batter.
- Repeat to make layers.
- Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set (Check on it early! Our takes about 47 minutes)
- Taking it out on time helps prevent cracking. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut it up, top each piece with cool whip or whipped cream and enjoy!