Christmas Wreath Cake Donuts
Christmas holiday desserts are always a fun and festive way to kick off the holiday season. Today, we’re making Christmas wreath cake donuts for the guests who join us for our Deck the Halls Christmas Party! Each year we decorate the house and while we do so we like to listen to Christmas music to get us in the mood. What better way to get in the holiday spirit than with fun decorative desserts, Christmas decorations and holiday music?!
I certainly need a mood-boost this year, too – I feel like a scrooge! Although we usually have snow in the beginning of November, we haven’t had any yet this year – and at this point I’m hoping we don’t get snow until Christmas. Perhaps I’m getting old, but I’m just not ready for it this year. Maybe these Christmas wreath donuts will help me get in the holiday spirit!
Easy Christmas Wreath Cake Donut Recipe
For this recipe we’re using Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix, M&M’s® Holiday Milk Chocolate, and Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting. These Christmas Wreath Cake Donuts are delicious and will be a hit at your party too!
Tip: A Donut Pan makes life easy!
Holiday wreath cake donuts
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together
- Spread batter in a donut pan
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown on top (bottom will be darker brown)
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes before moving them to a cooling rack
- Repeat until the batter is gone
- Empty tub into microwave safe bowl
- Add powdered sugar and mix thoroughly, frosting will thicken
- Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds or until frosting is runny
- Decorate with frosting & your favorite holiday M&M's® to create Christmas wreath donuts!
Now that you have your awesome Christmas wreath donuts ready to go, hop over and find out how you can throw an awesome Deck The Halls Christmas Party!
What’s your favorite part of the holiday season?