Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Pumpkin cheesecake anyone? If you love pumpkin pie and classic cheesecake, you’ll LOVE this easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with delicious vanilla cheesecake swirls! Katie loves making this recipe every year. She makes it for all the holiday parties and family gatherings we go to.
Anyone who’s tries it absolutely loves it, and it’s sure to be the best pumpkin cheesecake you’ve ever made, too! From Thanksgiving gatherings to Christmas and New Year celebrations, this is an easy to make dessert recipe that can become your annual go-to for the holidays.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
So let’s get to it.
Today we’re making Katie’s famous pumpkin cheesecake – and it’s deeeeelish!
- Two graham cracker crusts (premade is easy!)
- 4 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (total 32oz)
- 1 cup sugar, divided into 1/4 & 3/4 cups
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Dash of ground cloves
- Whipped topping
1. Grab your big mixing bowl and an electric mixer. You can use a good hand mixer or your Kitchenaid stand mixer, both will work just fine. Beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract and 3/4 cups of sugar together with your mixer.
2. Next you’ll add the eggs one at a time. After adding an egg, mix until the egg is blended in, then add the next. Repeating for each of the four eggs.
3. Take 1.5 cups of the batter from your large bowl and place it in another bowl, and set aside.
4. In your large bowl, add the can of pumpkin, remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and the spices and stir together with a nice stiff spoon.
5. Pour the pumpkin cheesecake mixture from the large bowl into the crusts, dividing it evenly between the two.
TIP: Place pie crusts on a cookie sheet to make it easier getting them in and out of the oven!
6. Scoop spoonfuls of the plain batter that we had set aside on top of the pumpkin cheesecake batter in the pie crusts. Cut through the plain batter with the backside of a butter knife to create swirls and marbling effect.
7. Pop the pumpkin cheesecakes into the oven and bake for about 50 minutes — our oven takes about 47 minutes!
TIP: Opening the oven to peek will release the steam and may cause cracking!
8. When the center of the cheesecake is firm and set – not liquid-y, remove from the oven and cool completely.
9. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Cut the pumpkin cheesecake into slices and top with whipped topping
Yields 2 Pumpkin Cheesecakes
10 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended
- Add one egg at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg until blended
- Remove and place 1 1/2 cups of batter in a small bowl
- Stir pumpkin, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and spices into large bowl of batter
- Pour pumpkin cheesecake batter into crusts, dividing evenly between the two
- Top both cheesecakes with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter
- Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect
- BAKE 50-55 min. or until center is almost set (Check on it early! Our takes about 47 minutes)
- TIP: Opening the oven to peek will release the steam and may cause cracking
- Once center is firm/set, remove from oven and cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut it up, top each piece with whipped cream and enjoy!