Are you ready for a quick, fancy dinner? You can’t have a fancy dinner without a bow tie! Okay, you can but this bow tie pasta dinner recipe is really easy and not as fancy as I claim. But it’s still delicious nevertheless…and I think your family will enjoy it too.
Forget the neck tie, we’re talking bow ties! Bow ties have been around for ever, and bow tie pasta is where it’s at! I mean, come on, when is the last time you’ve wanted to devour a plate of neck tie pasta? Right.
Easy & Delish Bow Tie Pasta Dinner
Okay, all kidding aside now. This bow tie pasta dinner is made with my favorite pasta sauce, Alfredo sauce! You can make your own or grab a jar of your favorite. How ever you do it, this dish is sure to come out excellent!
Now onto our bow tie pasta dinner recipe – if you have 25 minutes and a pasta pot, you can make this dish!
- 1 box of bow tie pasta
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peas
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed; grab a slab at the deli counter to cube
- 1 (4-oz) jar diced or sliced pimientos, drained
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to the package, add peas during the last 2 or 3 minutes; strain pasta
- In a pasta pot, heat heavy cream and Alfredo sauce
- Once heated, stir in pasta and peas, cubed ham, pimientos, salt and pepper
- Mix in cheese, reserving some to sprinkle on each plate – serve
See how easy that is, it’s virtually one pot – but realistically two. It’s a simple weeknight meal that will hit the spot, especially when the weather is just a little chilly outside. Serve each plate with a slice of buttered Italian bread and Mmm, mmm, mmm! Now you’re talking!
What will you serve with this bow tie pasta recipe?