Who loves pizza night? What about pizza morning? This bacon, egg and cheese breakfast pizza recipe is so much better than cold pepperoni pizza for breakfast, and it only takes about 15 minutes to make!
We’ve all had bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches for breakfast. But what about a bacon, egg and cheese breakfast pizza? Your ever-loving-pizza mind is about to be blown and your entire world is about to change. You’re welcome.
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza Recipe
This easy bacon, egg and cheese breakfast pizza is a simple recipe to whip up on a weekend morning. It’s a breakfast for the whole crew! Grab a pre-made pizza crust next time you’re a the store and serve up a delicious bacon, egg and cheese breakfast pizza next weekend!
- 1 Pre-made pizza crust (pick your favorite)
- 1/2 Package of real bacon pieces (alternatively, cook and chop bacon ahead of time)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 big egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- A nice pinch of oregano, Italian spice, or basil
- Get the oven preheated to 425 degrees
- Put your pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan, I like to sprinkle a little cornmeal on the sheet first (see if your pizza crust has recommendations – some call for cooking spray)
- Top pizza with bacon, tomato and cheese
- Whisk eggs, milk and seasoning in a bowl; carefully pour onto pizza
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until egg is set and the crust is crisp
So next time you’re thinking “oh we’ll just have cold pizza for breakfast Saturday morning” — fuggedaboutit! Make a fresh bacon, egg and cheese breakfast pizza! It’s easy and delicious!
Making pizza for breakfast will be a whole new weekend tradition for you, I’m sure of it. You just needed the idea planted in your head. Now that you’re going to make and experiment with breakfast pizza, like this bacon, egg and cheese breakfast pizza…
What will you add to your breakfast pizza recipe?