Corned Beef Hash Burgers
Make easy corned beef hash hamburgers for St. Patrick’s Day brunch. You can enjoy these corned beef burgers any time of year, any time of day! So let’s get cookin’!
If you’re a fan of corned beef hash and sauerkraut, you will love these corned beef hash burgers. This recipe is easy and delicious and wont take you all morning to make.
Mix it up, toss them on the griddle or skillet and you’ll have a perfect St. Patrick’s Day brunch in no time at all!
Corned Beef Hash & Sauerkraut Burger Recipe
5 minPrep Time
25 minTotal Time
- Combine ingredients (using only 1/2 corned beef hash and 1/2 of the sauerkraut) in a large bowl using your hands or a large, stiff spoon.
- Form ¼ pound burger patties
- Preheat skillet to medium heat
- Cook burgers on one side for 7 minutes, flip and cook for another 7 minutes. Adjust cooking time per your burger preference, adding Irish cheddar cheese to melt during the last minute or two. Also toast your buns at this point.
- Once you flip the burgers, add the remaining corned beef hash and sauerkraut to the other side of the skillet (or separate pan) to heat through.
- Place the cooked burgers on toasted buns, top with corned beef hash and sauerkraut. Top with more mustard and ketchup if you wish.