A broccolini side dish recipe that is easy and perfect for Sunday dinner, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. Make this for any other occasion where you need something quick and delish to serve your family or guests.
There is only one thing that can impress your guests more than good food, and that’s proper serving dishes. Get yourself a nice set of serving dishes.
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb broccolini, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup organic chicken broth
- ¼ tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat
- Add broccolini, garlic, and red pepper flakes; saute for 4 minutes
- Add broth
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 6 minutes or until tender
- Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Plate and serve
With the flavors of lemon and garlic, this Lemon Garlic Broccolini Side Dish will satisfy the crowds – serve with Turkey, Ham or whatever you want!
It’s all good in the neighborhood!
Find more great dishes with emeals.