Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good steak. I found some of the best steak recipes from all over the net to share with you today. I love grilling steak from spring to fall. Sometimes in a pinch during winter, we’ll fire up the air-fryer and make a steak! Seriously!
Air-fried steak? Yes! I got Katie this air fryer last year and one winter evening we were like what the heck!
We seasoned a steak and tossed it in the air fryer. I did not have high hopes, but it came out nice. No BBQ char, but it was a nice, juicy, flavor packed steak!
Let’s get to all these delicious steak recipe now. That’s what you’ve come here for, right?
- Baked Stuffed Flank Steak
- Sirloin Steak Sandwich
- The Best Indoor Grills »
- Pan Seared Sirloin w/Red Wine Sauce
Must-try Steak Recipes!
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Loaded Steak Potato Nachos
- Crock Pot Steak with Mushrooms and Onions
- How to Grill Steak Tips
- Awesome Grills – I got the TRU-Infrared »
More Awesome Steak Recipes!
- Crock Pot Pepper Steak
- Hamburger Steak
- Dijon Wine Steak Kebobs
- Beer Marinated Grilled Steak w/Cilantro Butter
Sometimes you just need a quick and easy steak dinner. So why not fire up the indoor grill? Slap a steak on and you’ll have dinner in no time.
Whether you’re grilling indoors or out, using the oven, stove top or grill, these easy recipes are a great place to start making delicious dinners for your whole family!
- Grilled Steak Panini
- Top Notch Panini Presses »
- Green Gorgonzola Steak Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Steak Skewers
- Easy Steak Sandwich