Who’s ready for Halloween? The #SweetSquad is gearing up with a delicious recipe for Halloween candy corn bark! But not just any candy corn bark. This easy Halloween bark recipe will satisfy the sweet tooth of even the spookiest ghosts, ghouls and goblins! Especially since we’re using M&M’s® Candy Corn White Chocolate candies and DOVE® Milk Chocolate candies!
That’s right, M&M’s® Candy Corn flavored candies are on the shelves now and you can make the best Halloween bark on the block! Plus, we’re using the best milk chocolate around for our bark, DOVE® Milk Chocolate candies! So. Freakin’. Good! We can’t forget to add a little spooky fun with novelty eyeball candies!
Halloween Candy Corn Bark Recipe
- 2 Bags of DOVE® Milk Chocolate candies
- 1 Bag M&M’s® Candy Corn candies
- Candy eyeballs
- Prepare 13×9 pan with parchment paper
- Melt DOVE® chocolates in a microwave safe bowl, 50% power @ 30 second intervals; stirring at the end of each 30 seconds until chocolate is melted and runny.
- Pour chocolate into baking pan
- Immediately decorate with M&M’s® Candy Corn White Chocolate candies and novelty candy eyeballs
- Let cool completely before cutting
Isn’t this just the coolest Halloween skull decoration? I don’t know why I like it so much, it’s just a chincy piece of plastic — but I think it’s cool! haha
What would you add to this fun Halloween Bark?