Sweet Potato Beef Chili Recipe
Perfect for any time of year, this sweet potato beef chili is one for your recipe book. It has everything you’d expect in a chili, the amazing flavors of beef, veggies and spices – and all the heat you want.
This sweet potato chili is perfect for game day or Sunday dinner – it’s versatile! Loaded with ground beef, green peppers, onion, and of course sweet potatoes, this chili is hardy, filling and delicious.
Tossed in the crock pot slow cooker with tasty spices and cooked low and slow, you’ll love everything about this chili recipe!
Check out these slow cooker crock pots!
Ground Beef Sweet Potato Chili Recipe
Tasty ground beef and sweet potato chili recipe.
10 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 10 Total Time
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil
- Add ground beef (break it down into small chunks) bell pepper, onion and garlic
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring to a crumble
- Place mixture in your slow cooker.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours
Do you have a favorite chili recipe?