Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Are you a fan of chocolate chip cookies? If you are, you’re going to love this recipe for mint chocolate chip cookies. It’s an easy spin off from Nestlé Toll House chocolate chip cookies which adds a little bit of color and a lot of flavor to the already delicious chocolate chip cookies recipe. Tie up your apron and get your taste buds ready!
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Whisk flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and peppermint extract until nice and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until mixed in.
- Continue to beat batter adding food coloring, 3-4 drops at a time, until the batter’s a vibrant green. (The color lightens when you add the flour.)
- Beat the flour mixture in gradually until it’s all well incorporated.
- By hand, stir in chocolate chips.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, place 1 tablespoon of batter approx. 1-2 inches apart. We get about 12 on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool 5 minutes.
- Move cookies to cooling rack and bake the next batch of 12!
- Makes about 4 dozen