Well, this was going to be the summer of seafood, but we’re making a left turn (Bubba J – haha) and it’s become the summer of ribs and funky delicious Bud Light Lime BBQ sauce! Today we’re cooking up delicious Bud Light Lime BBQ ribs on the grill, and it’s delicious!
Yes, we’re creating an easy Bud Light Lime BBQ sauce to slather on our St. Louis Style Ribs! A few weekends ago we flipped these ribs into sliders for race day, subscribe for updates so you don’t miss a recipe!
Who else likes a beer barbecue sauce? I know we’ve made a couple different beer sauces at our house, but never used the Bud Light Lime — and oh boy, this barbecue sauce is good!
Everyone who is a fan of cooking with beer will love this Bud Light Lime BBQ sauce, and it’s real easy to do! It has a hint of the ‘regular’ Bud Light flavor and the added hint lime, it’s wicked good on pork ribs and has become a go-to boozy BBQ sauce recipe for us.
As I said, a few weeks ago we made delicious BBQ rib sliders with this Bud Light Lime BBQ sauce recipe, and it did not disappoint. Whether you’re serving these ribs as sliders, or just the way the come off the grill – you’ll love the flavor and the compliments that come along with such a delicious hunk of meat!
And just because, everyone loves Jeff Dunham…. lol
Bud Light Lime BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Bud Light Lime
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Optional: Make a double batch and marinate ribs in the Bud Light Lime BBQ sauce for up to 12 hours before cooking – I like to cut the ribs in half and marinate them in a 1 gallon zipper bag.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.; maintain throughout cook
- Place ribs bone side down on the grill and cook for 30-40 minutes (about 190 degrees F. internal temp); flip
- Grill meat side down for 10 to 15 minutes
- Slather with Bud Light Lime BBQ sauce on each side; grill for a few minutes longer on both sides
- Serve with a ice cold cans of Bud Light Lime
It’s really that easy to do!
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and check out my BBQ Facebook Page too!