Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
We all love winter sports like the Super Bowl, the Final Four and of course hockey. As spring rolls in we start thinking about basketball, especially the final four! Meals like slow cooker chili are March Madness food at it’s finest! This March Madness recipe will feed the whole crew! Plus, get free printable bracket sheets, too.
Need a free final four printable bracket sheet? You’ve come to the right place. First, let’s make some crock pot chili to share with the gang. This meaty slow cooker chili is awesome served with a little Italian bread, and perfect the perfect Final Four party food.
Beef chili doesn’t last long in our house, and this recipe wont last long at yours either.
20 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 20 Total Time
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. When your beef is close to being browned, add ketchup, mustard and half of the minced garlic and half of the chopped onion.
- When the beef has browned, drain the grease and pour it in the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well
- Cook on low for up to 8 hours, allowing the flavors to mingle. Stir occasionally if you can.
- Serve with sour cream, and bread and butter
Free Final Four Bracket Sheet
Now for the free March Madness Final Four bracket sheet that you’ve come here for!