Crunchy Chicken Tostatas
If you’re looking for a little heat and a lot of flavor, look no further than this Mexican inspired crunchy chicken tostata recipe! It has the perfect amount of heat and is packed with amazing flavors to give you the ultimate tostata experience.
Crunchy Chicken Tostatas Recipe
Chicken, corn, salsa, jalapenos — what’s not to love? These chicken tostatas are crunchy, delicious and easy to make. You’ll have the best spin on taco Tuesday in the entire neighborhood! Hop to it, learn how to make crunchy chicken tostatas in the recipe below.
These crunchy chicken tostatas will quickly become a weekly meal and a family favorite in your house, and they’re perfect for entertaining guests as well.
Serve on these wooden plates for added pazazz!
Easy crunchy chicken tostatas recipe
15 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets; brush with 1 Tbsp oil. Bake 10 minutes or until crisp.
- While tortillas are baking, sprinkle chicken with Mexican seasoning. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in corn and zucchini; cook 2 minutes. Add salsa and salt; cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat beans and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes. Mash to desired consistency with a fork.
- Spread beans evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese. Stack 3 tortillas on baking sheet. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture, and cheese to make 6 stacks.
- Bake 5 minutes. Top with sour cream and optional toppings.
What’s your favorite Mexican inspired dish?