Easy Classic Guacamole
How do you make guacamole? It’s easy! All you need is a few ingredients and you’ll never get store-bought guac again! This guacamole recipe is simple and tastes delicious with tortilla chips, tacos, toast – well, you name it!
Easy Guacamole Recipe
Make this easy guacamole recipe today!
- 4 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1 small tomato – diced
- 1 tbs lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbs onion, minced (your choice, we like green onion)
- 1 tsp jalapeño pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of chopped cilantro
- Guacamole Serving Dish
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork to make a slightly chunky mixture.
- Stir in diced tomato, lime juice, onion, jalapeño, cilantro and salt.
That’s it! That’s all there is to making your own avocado guacamole!