Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers!
The hottest jalapeno poppers are often the easiest. Some people add a bunch of spices and this and that to their jalapeno poppers. Well, these jalapeno poppers are so easy there’s no way you can’t try them at least once. They’re hot, they’re spicy and they’re delicious!
Spicy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Grab a stack of jalapenos and a pack of back to get these jalapeno poppers going. Cook them on the grill or in the oven! They’re perfect for football parties or whenever you just need a spicy snack! There is no big ingredient list for this recipe, it’s just 3 ingredient jalapeno poppers, with an optional dip!
Easy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- 6 Jalapenos, sliced lengthwise and seeded (hang onto the white flesh!)
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices bacon
- Ranch dip
- Par cook your bacon for about 3 minutes; until almost done
- Preheat grill to medium heat (about 375 degrees)
- Mince white jalapeno flesh (from inside the jalapenos)
- Mix white & green jalapeno flesh with cream cheese