Pumpkin Donuts, Cream Cheese Icing & Crispy Bacon!
Bacon on cream cheese frosting on pumpkin donuts? You’re not dreaming. This is my latest devourable recipe. Oh yes, pumpkin donuts topped with cream cheese icing and crispy bacon. It’s time to chow down!
This is a simple recipe, really, you can simply buy a box of your favorite donuts or you can make this pumpkin donut recipe. Bacon makes everything better! They’re a hit at our house and we’ll be making them again really soon, too!
Pumpkin Donuts with Cream Cheese Icing and Bacon
- Cook bacon according to the package instructions. We like to grill our bacon sometimes, but when it’s really cold out we break out our bacon wave. Seriously, it’s the dumbest little invention but it cooks bacon amazingly fast and easy!
- Frost your pumpkin donuts with cream cheese frosting. Use an offset spatula and make swirling motions as you put the frosting on. It’ll make it look a little prettier.
- Chop your cooked, crispy bacon with a knife or with kitchen sheers and scatter it on top of the frosting!
BACON! Need I say more? These pumpkin donuts are topped with cream cheese icing and crispy Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon! #AD http://bit.ly/2vLsItl Plus, until Oct. 31st, for every Smithfield product purchased, they’ll donate a meal to No Kid Hungry! Double your donation by using #BreakfastPower when your share your Smithfield breakfast photos on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! . Recipe: Grab a box of pumpkin donuts, spread your favorite cream cheese icing on top of the donuts. Cook the @SmithfieldBrand bacon as instructed on the package – until nice and crispy. Chop the bacon and top the donuts! These are amazing! Smithfield Bacon is packed with protein and available in a variety of cuts and flavors including Thick Cut, Applewood, and Cherrywood. From classic breakfast to the deliciously funky and new recipes like these donuts, Smithfield bacon has you covered! Click on the link in my profile for more info! . #breakfast #donut #pumpkin #yummy #delish #tasty #feedme #instayum #foodpic #foodpics #picoftheday #f52grams #huffposttaste #buzzfeedfood #bacon #recipe #newhampshireblogger
It’s that easy to make these delicious donuts at home.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- Cook bacon as directed on packaging until crispy
- Chop bacon into pieces
- Frost donuts with cream cheese frosting
- Sprinkle bacon on frosting