EASY! 3 Steps to Delicious Ambrosia Salad
This is a fun and easy ambrosia salad recipe. If you’re like Katie and me, you’ve always wanted to make ambrosia salad but have never taken the leap and just done it. Well, that’s about to change. It’s time to make a delicious and simple ambrosia salad! Check out the recipe below!
Easy Ambrosia Salad Recipe
First we’ll gather our ingredients…
- 8oz tub of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 11 ounces jarred mandarins, drained
- 20 ounces jarred crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries, drained and crushed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups fruity rainbow marshmallows
- Optional: 3/4 cups crushed pecans
Then we’ll make the ambrosia salad…
This is real simple.
- Combine the whipped topping and sour cream in a large bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Then stir in pineapples, mandarin oranges, coconut, marshmallows, and some pecans if you wish – reserve a handful of pecans for the topping.
- Stir in drained and pressed cherries (just press them between two sheets of paper towels). Stir everything lightly and then refrigerate for two hours.
Optional: Top with the remaining chopped pecans and voila! That’s it!
- Stir together whipped topping and sour cream in a large bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in pineapples, mandarin oranges, coconut, marshmallows and some pecans if you wish - reserve a handful of pecans for the topping.
- Stir in drained and pressed cherries (press between two paper towels).
- Stir everything lightly.
- Refrigerate for two+ hours.
- Top with the remaining chopped pecans and serve!
What function will you make ambrosia salad for?