If you’re interested in reading an interesting and entertaining blog, you’ve found the right place. I blog about everything including travel, tech stuff, construction and DIY projects, and sometimes you’ll even see a nice foodie post. This is a personal blog and should be considered as such. There’s no real ‘theme’ to my blog, it’s a blog for me to write about what ever I want to write about on any particular day.
I’ve divided the blog into easy to access categories:
To keep up with my blog – bookmark it and join my mailing list. Your junk is safe with me – I hate spam and have a strict no spam policy! If you don’t see something on my site and you want to know more about me, my blog or have a question about a post, just ask!
Katie and myself.
Factoids about Scrappy:
- My name is Andrew
- I was born in 1981
- I was raised and continue to live in New England
- My girlfriend Katie and I have been together since 2004
- I have no kids, and don’t want to have kids
- We do have nieces and a nephew to borrow (we can give them back when we get sick of them)
- My favorite vacation spot is Las Vegas – the sights and sounds are exhilarating
- I like the color black
- I have no lucky numbers
- I have 2 favorite foods Lobster & Steamers (ok 3) and Pizza
- My cat is a rockstar
- I am not a book reader
- I don’t know what I like more, creating recipes, doing some DIY projects or travelling…
- I like to watch and (used to) play sports – namely football and baseball.
So anyway, here I am – blogging and enjoying the ride. Join me, wont you?
Have questions or comment? Need advice? No problem – Contact me!
Scrappy Geek is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.